This is a light refreshing -- an almost no cook meal for hot days! The only work involved here is cooking the pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil.
- 2Add a tablespoon of salt and the pasta.
- 3Be sure all the strands are submerged.
- 4While that cooks combine tomatoes, mozzarella and herbs.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Heat oil in a saucepan until smoking hot.
- 7Pour over the tomato mixture.
- 8When pasta is done, drain and add to the tomato mixture.
- 9Toss until well coated.
- 10Cover bowl and let stand about 2 minutes so the cheese begins to melts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti alla Checca
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 846.7
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 365.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 28.1 g