1/1 Photo of Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
Another one of Angelo's dishes. Note that the cooked pasta needs to be added immediately to the raw egg mixture in order to cook the egg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water until tender.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- 3Add the pancetta and cook until lightly browned, for 3-4 minutes.
- 4In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the cream until blended.
- 5Stir in half a cup of parmigiano cheese and pepper.
- 6Drain the pasta and pour into the bowl with the egg and cream mixture.
- 7Toss together.
- 8Add the pancetta and drippings and toss again to coat well.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 796.0
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 307.4 mg
- Sodium 437.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: