Another one of Angelo's dishes. Note that the cooked pasta needs to be added immediately to the raw egg mixture in order to cook the egg.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the pancetta and cook until lightly browned, for 3-4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the cream until blended.
- Stir in half a cup of parmigiano cheese and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and pour into the bowl with the egg and cream mixture.
- Toss together.
- Add the pancetta and drippings and toss again to coat well.
- Serve immediately.