- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions: omit salt and fat.
- Drain pasta in a colander over o bowl reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high.
- Add the ham and cook for 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Add the pasta and stir well.
- Combine the cheese through garlic stirring with a whisk.
- Pour egg mixture over pasta and stir well.
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens stirring constantly--do not boil.
- Sprinkle with pepper.