1/1 Photo of Spaghetti Alla Caprese
A simple, fast and delicious recipe from David Rocco. Great in the summer when tomatoes are in season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water until al dente, about 6 minutes. While the spaghetti is cooking, begin to make the sauce.
- 2Mix the tomatoes and mozzarella in a large bowl.
- 3Add the best available extra-virgin olive oil, oregano, basil leaves, and salt, to taste.
- 4When the spaghetti is ready, remove it from the water and add it to the bowl with approximately 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- 5Mix well, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Alla Caprese
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1014.4
- Calories from Fat 488
- Total Fat 54.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 89.5 mg
- Sodium 720.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 40.6 g