Top Review by Gloria 15x
This was wonderful! I didn't have fresh lemon juice so used 2 tbsp. bottled and it was still wonderful. I served it with salmon and it was perfect. Thanks for a new way to cook pasta.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 tablespoons parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pan melt butter to low flame, add lemon juice.
- Bring to slow boil and add cream. Simmer for few minutes, add salt and pepper.
- Cook spaghetti "al Dente" in salty water. Place spaghetti in same pan with lemon.
- Sauce toss everything, finish with Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Serve in warm plates.