There was great little Italian restaurant in my neighborhood. They used to send out a newsletter with recipes, and this is one of my favorite dishes from this restaurant. This is best served immediately. Cooking times are estimated, as I usually go to the restaurant and order it rather than cooking it myself! Unfortunately, the restaurant closed suddenly, so glad I have this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot of boiling salted water, begin to cook the spaghetti.
- 2While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- 3When the pasta is al dente, drain, shaking well to remove all water.
- 4Add pasta to the melted butter, then add cream, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- 5Bring to a boil and allow cream to reduce about two minutes.
- 6Add cheese and toss gently to mix.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Al Limone
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 917.1
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 156.9 mg
- Sodium 531.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 23.9 g