Prep 45 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe has been handed down to me from my mother who got it from her sister. And I make it everytime the gang gets toghether it is one of my favorites
- 1 package spaghetti noodles
- 1 package bacon
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- boil water add spagetti.
- slice bacon to 1 inch and fry.
- In a large pan add cooked strained spagetti and all other ingredients.
- Mix and cook at 350F for 45 minutes then add mazarella chesse for last 7 to 10 minutes.