Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed (1/2 of 8 ounce package)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet. Stir in sauce and cream cheese; cook on low heat 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce is well blended and heated through, stirring frequently.
- Drain spaghetti. Add to sauce; mix lightly. Place on platter; top with Parmesan.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Special Extra: Cook 1 cup each chopped bell pepper and onion with the ground beef.
- Special Extra: Sprinkle with chopped fresh basil or parsley before serving.
- Variation: Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.