Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe after I became a friend of Philadelphia Cream Cheese on Facebook. They offered a free cookbook and coupons to those who were willing to make the dish and rate it. Of course, I did and they gave me permission to share the recipe here! This is a real keeper! After making it strictly by the directions, I made it again, this time substituting cubed tvp for the meat. WOW! We liked it just as much! So enjoy! There's a video on utube if anyone wants to see it!
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 680.38 g jarprego traditional Italian sauce
- 56.69 g packagekraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cut into cubes
- 113.39 g package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 29.58 ml kraft grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the beef in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the sauce and cream cheese in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes or until the cream cheese is melted, stirring often.
- Place the spaghetti into a large bowl. Add the beef mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
This was so good! Excellent! I added green pepper, onion, and garlic to the meat. Then a can of diced tomatoes to the sauce. A little pepper and garlic salt to the meat. Over thin spaghetti. Topped with shredded and Parmesan cheese. Will make it this way from now on.
I cook this often. The flavors of the cream cheese and sauce can't be beat. Very smooth, rich and creamy, I add extra zing to the sauce with a little crushed red pepper flake. Enjoy!
My 14 yr old DD made this for dinner tonight. It was a nice easy recipe for her to prepare. I would prefer a bit more oomph so would add peppers and mushrooms and maybe some onion/garlic the next time. Overall, a good recipe. Thx for sharing.