1/2 Photos of Spaghetti a La Philly
I got this recipe after I became a friend of Philadelphia Cream Cheese on Facebook. They offered a free cookbook and coupons to those who were willing to make the dish and rate it. Of course, I did and they gave me permission to share the recipe here! This is a real keeper! After making it strictly by the directions, I made it again, this time substituting cubed tvp for the meat. WOW! We liked it just as much! So enjoy! There's a video on utube if anyone wants to see it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the beef in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- 2Stir the sauce and cream cheese in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes or until the cream cheese is melted, stirring often.
- 3Place the spaghetti into a large bowl. Add the beef mixture and toss to coat.
- 4Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti a La Philly
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.6
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.9 mg
- Sodium 857.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 31.2 g