Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
it is very easy to make & it does not take alot of time. It is not real saucy.
Make and share this Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- Brown the onion, bell pepper, garlic& meat in olive oil in pressure cooker.
- If a lot of grease, drain.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook for 5 minutes in pressure cooker.
- Cool at once.
- Boil spaghetti with 1 T.
- olive oil& salt.
- Serve meat over spaghetti.
I am writing to give another opinion...this is one of my favorite ways to cook meat sauce for my pasta!! It is quick and very tasty. In fact I bought a pressure cooker to make this faster since the first few times I made it I didn't own one. Thank YOu for a great recipe and my introduction into the world of pressure cooking.