Recipe by MiniCook
This is a vegetarian, healthy, unusual but tasty, and microwaveable meal. I usually make it when all I have are leftovers.This is just the basic recipe, and I usually add, take, and mix ingredients when I make it. PREPARE IN A BIG MICROWAVEABLE BOWL.
- 2 cups leftover cooked brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons kernel corn
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hummus (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup garbanzo beans
- 1 slice cheddar cheese, cheese. (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place rice, sauce, corn, hummus, and beans in a microwaveable bowl.
- Mix the ingredients together, and microwave, depending on your taste, from 2-3 minutes on high power.
- STIR EVERY 30 SECONDS.
- Take out of the microwave, taste, season to your liking, and enjoy.
- For Vegan do not use the cheese or use a Vegan cheese (non dairy).