Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a fake-out recipe. Not really spaetzle, made with kluski NOODLES. Great side dish. Easy make-ahead.
- 1⁄2 lb mrs. weiss kluski noodles, cooked
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 onions, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 4 -8 ounces gouda cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Heat butter in a skillet, add onions and brown lightly.
- Toss Gouda cheese with dry mustard. Add the cooked noodles and cheese to the onions and mix well.
- Place the mixture in a baking dish, bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.