1/3 Photos of Spaetzle (noodles)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, salt and nutmeg together in a bowl.
- 2Pour eggs and 1/4 cup water into middle of flour mixture, beat with a wooden spoon.
- 3Add enough water to make the dough slightly sticky, yet keeping it elastic and stiff.
- 4Using a spätzle machine or a colander with medium holes, press the noodles into a large pot full of boiling salted water.
- 5Cook noodles in the water about 5 minutes or until they rise to the surface.
- 6Lift noodles out and drain on paper towels.
- 7Brown noodles in melted butter over low heat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaetzle (noodles)
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.2
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 216.5 mg
- Sodium 756.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 16.0 g