My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place flour and salt in mixing bowl, add eggs and beat with a large spoon.
- 2Add water, as needed, mixture should be stiff.
- 3(beat from bottom to top to put air in dough) season with marjoram and let rest.
- 4Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil, reduce the heat, and maintain a simmer. Place a colander over the pan, pour about 1/4 of the batter into the colander, and press through the holes with a plastic spatula into the hot water.
- 5When the spaetzle starts to float to float to the surface, cover the pan and keep covered until the spaetzle appears to swell and is fluffy. Remove the dumplings and repeat the procedure with the remaining batter.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaetzle (Homemade Noodles)
Serving Size: 1 (4434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1710.4
- Calories from Fat 503
- Total Fat 55.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 1116.0 mg
- Sodium 3448.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 223.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 69.4 g