1/3 Photos of Spaceship Aka New Taco Bell Crunchwrap
Well, I saw a new Taco Bell commercial that was advertising the new Crunchwrap Supreme. I thought it looked good, but I'm sure I can cook better than they can ;) So here goes. I don't know how much like theirs this is, but mine is definitely yummy. They look like little spaceships to me while I was making them so they were renamed. I believe Taco Bell uses nacho cheese sauce instead of shredded cheese. This recipe has passed the kid test.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the ground turkey in heated olive oil. Follow directions on taco seasoning package to season meat (usually about 3/4 cup of water and package of seasoning).
- 2Place corn tortillas in oven on broil to make crisp. You will have to watch them carefully and make sure to turn them over once so that they are crispy all the way through.
- 3Lay all of the flour tortillas out flat and divide the meat mixture among them evenly. Make sure to get the meat in the CENTER of the tortillas.
- 4Place a corn tortilla on top of seasoned meat.
- 5Place lettuce, tomato, and cheese on top. Carefully fold flour tortilla up around the corn tortilla.
- 6Place each spaceship on a grill just to brown the flour tortilla.
- 7You should flip and grill the other side if the flour tortilla overlaps in the center. If not, place in a saucer with the grilled side up. Place in the microwave for about 30 seconds to melt the cheese.
- 8(You can serve sour cream on top or even inside the wrap. Your choice. You can also use beef instead of turkey.).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaceship Aka New Taco Bell Crunchwrap
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.3
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 1008.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 23.4 g