Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
A deliciously chocolate cookie that will drive you nuts!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) german chocolate cake mix with pudding, in the mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups slightly crushed pretzel sticks (2 1/2 inch)
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked oats
- 1 cup Nestle semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled chocolate morsels, and
- white chocolate chips
- Prehest oven to 350 degreed F.
- Blend cake mix, eggs and butter in large bowl.
- Stir in crushed pretzels, oats and chocolate chips to the mix.(dough will be stiff).
- Drop cookie dough by tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until set.
- Let cookies stand on cookies sheets about 1 minute; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.