Recipe by mollypaul
Seattle's Space Needle is ranked as one of the top 20 independent restaurants in the United States. Try this flavored butter on sauteed vegetables or on pancakes or French toast.
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 1 cup dried apricot
- 2 cups butter
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, shelled and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peach nectar and apricots in medium saucepan; cook over medium-high heat for 8 minutes or until the consistency of light syrup, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; cool.
- Process butter in food processor until fluffy.
- Add cooled apricot mixture, nuts and seasonings; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed.