Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will leave you smelling and feeling refreshed. Its an exfoliant and a softner at the same time.
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight container.
- Break open the vitamin E capsules and squeeze out the vitamin E into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add a bit to your hand or a bath mitt and rub all over.
- Rinse off well.
- *If you are going to use soybean oil, then you may or may not want to add a bit of essential oils for frangrance.*.
- *You can play around with the ingredients, to make the mixture more gritty or less gritty.
Wonderful. I used pure Vitamin E oil, not capsules and various scents. This is great, leaves your hands feeling smooth. Thanks for posting.
This is a really nice recipe, and it makes a beautiful Christmas gift. I used regular unscented baby oil, and added peppermint oil extract with great results!
wonderful recipe! thanks!