1/3 Photos of Spa Sea Salt Scrub
chef FIFI's Note:
This will leave you smelling and feeling refreshed. Its an exfoliant and a softner at the same time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in an airtight container.
- 2Break open the vitamin E capsules and squeeze out the vitamin E into the mixture.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Add a bit to your hand or a bath mitt and rub all over.
- 5Rinse off well.
- 6*If you are going to use soybean oil, then you may or may not want to add a bit of essential oils for frangrance.*.
- 7*You can play around with the ingredients, to make the mixture more gritty or less gritty.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spa Sea Salt Scrub
Serving Size: 1 (909 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 770.4
- Calories from Fat 747
- Total Fat 83.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 63785.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: