Recipe by Carianne
I pilfered this from "Spirit" (the SW Airlines magazine) in September - looking forward to trying it next summer!
- 1 English cucumber (peeled and juiced)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle riesling wine
- 3 ounces agave nectar
- 1 lemon (sliced into wheels)
- 1 lime (sliced into wheels)
- 1 orange (sliced into wheels)
- 1 mango (peeled and diced)
- 3 ounces orange liqueur
- 1 orange
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pitcher, combine wine and juiced cucumber. Stir in agave nectar and add slices of lemon, lime, orange, and diced mango. Refrigerate fro 24 - 48 hours before your gathering.
- Fill 6 wine glasses with ice, and pour mixture over; float 1/2 oz orange liqueur in each, and garnish with additional orange wheels.