Recipe by Impera_Magna
Recipe from the Rio Caliente Hot Springs Health Spa in the Sierra Madre mountains near Guadalajara, Mexico.
- 5 large potatoes, unpeeled & diced
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and scrub potatoes, then dice and cook in salted water about 30 minutes -- or until tender.
- Sauté green onions, dill weed, parsley and ground pepper in the butter, in a soup pot.
- Place cooked potatoes in a blender with the milk, blend until smooth.
- Add to the sautéed onions and spices, let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Salt to taste.