Chef #1802631203's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A great breakfast casserole for weekend mornings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Crack and whisk eggs in a large mixing bowl, set aside.
- 3In a skillet, fry bacon until desired doneness, set aside on papertowels to drain.
- 4In the same skillet, saute SP Garlic and Herb hashbrowns in the bacon drippings until browned.
- 5In a large (non-stick) casserole dish layer the ingredients in the following order (first layer will be the bottom of the dish).
- 6SP Garlic and Herb hashbrowns.
- 72 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- 9Whisked eggs.
- 102 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- 11Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for approximately 20 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for SP Bacon Breakfast Casserole #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 833.8
- Calories from Fat 590
- Total Fat 65.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 427.6 mg
- Sodium 1447.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 37.5 g