Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A great breakfast casserole for weekend mornings.
- 10 large eggs
- 12 ounces thick cut pepper bacon
- 1 (12 ounce) packagesimply potatoes garlic and herb hash browns
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, more if desired
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack and whisk eggs in a large mixing bowl, set aside.
- In a skillet, fry bacon until desired doneness, set aside on papertowels to drain.
- In the same skillet, saute SP Garlic and Herb hashbrowns in the bacon drippings until browned.
- In a large (non-stick) casserole dish layer the ingredients in the following order (first layer will be the bottom of the dish).
- SP Garlic and Herb hashbrowns.
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Whisked eggs.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for approximately 20 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.