Recipe by YummySmellsca
Cheap as chips...er beans! You have unlimited potential here in terms of flavour - try honey, or salt and vinegar, or even wasabi! No need to pay the crazy prices for a healthy snack now! This also works with any type of bean, my current favourite is kidney - they taste like fries!
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large covered container, completely cover dried beans with water (you want a good 3" above).
- Let stand overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- Drain the beans and dry well on a clean kitchen towel.
- Spread beans in a single layer on the sheets.
- Roast for 1 hour, stirring every 10 minutes and rotating pans halfway through.