Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
And you thought you'd never get to eat anything this scrumptious again. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan").
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk
- 2 -4 tablespoons artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- In a blender or food processor, blend together the milk, sweetener, vanilla, and cornstarch.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil while the blender is running.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Chill for 1 hour before using.
it was sweet - but kind of corn starchy and runny.
I used maple syrup instead of artificial sweetener, and replaced the cornstarch with arrowroot powder. It came out thicker and shed the strong starchy taste.
Even with doubling everything but the cornstarch the taste of it still came through far too clearly, however this wasn't very noticable once I got it in my coffee