Recipe by Derf
Cool and delicious!! from Diabetic cooking. Dietary exchange 1/2 fruit, 1 milk, 1/2 fat (1/4 or recipe).
Top Review by love4culinary
This is realllllllllly good! I always have soy milk on hand because Im partially lactose intollerant... (unfortunately Im a sucker for dairy..so sometimes I give in LOL).. but I tagged this recipe just about an hour ago..and decided to go ahead and make it. It was glorious!! I enjoyed it so much!! I used sugar instead of splenda, because I dont have any..but sweetner is sweetner in my opinion.. :-) Splenda tastes just like natural sugar..so I dont see a difference hehe! Thanks so much derf! I'll be making this often!
- 3 cups plain soymilk or 3 cups vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries or 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute