I haven't tried this one yet but I'm submitting it for all my lactose intolerant friends. I found this in a Sunset cookbook.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves; add pumpkin, soy milk, and eggs; whisk until well blended.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pastry.
- Set pie on bottom rack of a 425°F oven; bake for 15 minutes, then reduce temperature to 350°F; continue baking until center of pie is set and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 45 minutes longer.
- Set pie on a rack until cool to touch, at least 2 hours.
- After serving, chill any remaining pie in an airtight container.