Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Soybeans and carrots dressed with sesame oil and ginger make a quick salad. The recipe comes from Sunset Magazine.
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons asian toasted sesame oil
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen shelled soybeans, thawed or 2 1⁄4 cups refrigerated cooked shelled soybeans
- 3⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- In a bowl, mix rice vinegar, sugar, ginger and sesame oil.
- Add soybeans and carrot; mix well.
- Add salt to taste.
Excellent. I suggest using extra virgin sesame oil for a lighter tasting dressing.
Absolutely delicious! I was fortunate to have been given fresh soybeans and needed an impressive dish. This did the trick! Thanks so much.
Very tasty and refreshing! I discovered last minute that I was out of fresh ginger, so I used a 1/2 teaspoon of powdered. I also added some shredded cabbage just to give it a more salad-like substance, but I tasted it on its own and it was wonderful. Thanks for posting this!