Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
Try this, it is a good source of protein for vegetarians. Preparation time given does not include soaking time for the soyabeans.
- 100 g soybeans, soaked overnight
- 25 g sugar
- 600 ml water
- 1 screwpine leaves, washed and tied into a knot
- Blend soya beans in an electric food blender with a little water.
- Mix with the rest of the water.
- Strain mixture through the muslin cloth.
- Boil the soyabean milk with sugar and the pandan leak for 10 to 15 min over low heat.
- Serve cold.