Recipe by Tryntje
An easy quick meal, Preparation time next to nothing if ingredients are available. Open the tins and an instant meal prepared with hardly anytime in the kitchen
- 3 cups cooked soybeans
- 1 (425 g) can cream-style corn
- 1 (425 g) cansavoury tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- soft breadcrumbs, buttered
- grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Lighty grease a shallow casserole dish.
- Arrange beans in alternate layers with corn.
- Mix tomatoes, sugar, and salt.
- and pour over bean mix.
- Top with buttered crumbs, mixed with cheese, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered 180C for about 40-45 minutes.