Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy quick meal, Preparation time next to nothing if ingredients are available. Open the tins and an instant meal prepared with hardly anytime in the kitchen
- 3 cups cooked soybeans
- 1 (425 g) can cream-style corn
- 1 (425 g) cansavoury tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- soft breadcrumbs, buttered
- grated cheese
- Lighty grease a shallow casserole dish.
- Arrange beans in alternate layers with corn.
- Mix tomatoes, sugar, and salt.
- and pour over bean mix.
- Top with buttered crumbs, mixed with cheese, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered 180C for about 40-45 minutes.
maybe i did something wrong, but this recipe really didn't float my boat. the texture was all wrong and the flavors seemed to be competing rather than melding well.