Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
I know it doesnt sound nice but its the nicest thing i have ever eaten. i was at home one day and they were all the ingredients i had. its best to use chicken fillet and chop it into cubes.
- 2 chicken fillets (cut in cubes )
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, vineager
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fry the cubes of chicken in oil until raw look gone/.
- Then add your vineager and soya sauce.
- Fry for about 10 miutes.
- Serve on a bed of rice.
So simple, but lovely flavor! This will be a keeper. Thanks for the idea!