Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I have just discovered Frozen Soya Beans and I think they are delicious. I made up this easy stir fry and it was very tasty. Vary your veggies to your own liing - I just cleaned out the fridge!You may substitute Teriaki or other sauce for the Ketjap Manis. Try Ketjap Benteng. Chili flakes may ve optional.
- 1 cup frozen soybeans
- 1 medium carrot, Grated
- 1⁄2 cup onion, Chopped
- 3 medium leeks, white part only, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- 3 tablespoons ketjap manis
- 1 teaspoon oil, wiped on a skillet
- Pour the Soya beans into boiling water & blanch for 1 minute (do not over cook).
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet.
- Add all the ingredients, including the blanched soya beans and stir fry for apprx 6-8 minutes.