- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon shredded ginger
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Chinese wine or 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 2 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 chicken breast fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the sesame oil, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, Chinese wine, star anise and cinamon stick in a frying pan over a medium-low heat and bring to a simmer.
- Add the chicken and cook for 6-7 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve on plates with the sauce from the pan, with steamed greens and rice.