Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple salad dressing is great over greens. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (January 1981)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar (or rice wine vinegar)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh tarragon (or pinch of dried)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt (or coarse salt)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sesame oil
- Combine all ingredients in a jar shaking well to combine.
Very salty. I would probably cut back on the soy sauce, and maybe use sodium-reduced.
Very nice! Thanks ellie!
This was quite good on a green salad with chicken added. I doubled the recipe and made it with fresh tarragon.