Recipe by nuwa
Simple ingredients for a delectable dish...these can be an appetizer or a side accompaniment to rice, and are also great finger food for parties. I take them to potlucks and they are usually snapped up!
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 2 eggs
- 3 lbs chicken wings (skin left intact)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken wings apart at the joint, and discard wing tips.
- Measure the rest of the ingredients into a large container with a lid. Mix well.
- Add wings into the above marinade. Make sure all pieces are coated with the marinade, then place lid over tightly.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight. (The longer you leave it in, the more flavorful the wings.) Turn bowl often as wings marinate.
- Remove from marinade. Discard marinade. Arrange chicken on foiled lined tray.
- Bake at 350ºF in the oven for about 20 minutes, remove tray and turn wings over, then bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove to plate and serve!