1 hr 5 mins
I made this for dinner tonight minus the olives, and my family raved about it. It's very easy and yet so tasty. It would be a great do-ahead company dish. From my favorite cookbook, Applehood and Motherpie from the Jr League of Rochester.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onions, garlic and mushrooms in oil until onion is soft.
- 2Using a slotted spoon, transfer them to a buttered 3-quart casserole.
- 3Dredge chicken in flour.
- 4Brown chicken in same skillet, adding more oil if necessary.
- 5Transfer pieces to casserole.
- 6Mix soy sauce, catsup, and wine.
- 7Pour over chicken.
- 8(Can be refrigerated until baking time.).
- 9Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- 10Garnish with black olives if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy Sauced Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 848.2
- Calories from Fat 524
- Total Fat 58.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 255.3 mg
- Sodium 1414.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 66.6 g