Recipe by SJG3483
This is a simple and flavorful way to prepare tuna. You can also prepare it on the grill. Prep time includes time in the marinade
Top Review by Chef quietfire
This was very dry, although I roasted it less than the recommended time. I think the long marination in lemon juice partially "cooked" the tuna. The flavor combination was good, but I would suggest a shorter marination and briefly pan sauteing it.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 small tuna steaks, 1 inch think,6 oz each
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except fish, mixing well.
- Place the tuna in the marinade, turning to coat them.
- Let marinate for 15-30 minutes at room temp.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Transfer tuna to an oiled baking dish, shaking off extra garlic pieces.
- Roast until done to taste, turning once (8-10 minutes for medium).
- Serve immediately.