Recipe by Steve_G
hahahaahahah After 7 years of non stop chicken-breast-tom-foolery I completed my master thesis and proclaim myself to be the Chicken Master
- 5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 large orange, juice and zest of
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 10 dashes fresh black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything but the chicken in a 1 quart container with a lid, shake vigorously to mix If the breasts are very large cut into even sized pieces, I end-up with around 4 oz portions.
- Place in a couple plastic bags and pour marinade over them.
- Marinate 4-48 hours.
- Broil on a rack, 2" under the element, about 7 minutes per side.
- Do not crowd the broiler, there should be 1-2 inches of space around each breast.
- It takes 3 batches for me to do 5 lbs.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting Try not to eat it all in one sitting, save some for the next couple meals.