This is posted in response to a request for cookies using soynut butter. I haven't tried them yet, but I've been meaning to!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Combine brown sugar, soynut butter, shortening, soy milk and vanilla in a large bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended.
- 3Add egg to sugar mixture; beat just until blended.
- 4Combine flour, soy flour, baking soda and salt.
- 5Add to sugar mixture at low speed; mix just until blended.
- 6Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Flatten slightly by pressing 4 soynuts into each cookie center in a pinwheel design.
- 8Bake cookies for 7 to 9 minutes or until set and just beginning to brown; do not over brown.
- 9Cool 1 minute on baking sheet.
- 10Remove cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy Nut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (787 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.5
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 60.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
soy nut butter