Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe is from the 'Country Beans Book'. I have made it about once a week for several years. We use it as a dressing on fresh vegetables and also as a sandwich spread.
- 12 1⁄3 ounces of mori-nu low-fat firm silken tofu
- 3⁄4 cup plain low-fat soymilk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar (I like to use a combo of apple cider & balsamic)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Add all ingredients except the oil in a blender and blend until well mixed.
- Add oil slowly until mixture thickens.