Prep 2 hrs
Cook 14 mins
This is an easy and quick salmon. Recipe Source: Relish Mag
Make and share this Soy Marinated Pepper-Crusted Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, sesame and garlic in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add salmon, seal bag and turn to coat salmon well. Refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- Remove salmon from marinade (discard marinade or save some for drizzling on salmon while cooking). Coat fillet side of salmon with very coarsely ground black pepper.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Place salmon skin-side up in pan and sauté about 7 minutes. Flip and sauté other side about 7 minutes, until fish flakes with a fork.