Recipe by smellyvegetarian
This is a quick and easy grill recipe from the July 2008 Cooking Light. I thought it would be posted here somewhere but I just don't see it. This is such a yummy and easy recipe...perfect for a lazy summer evening. Prep time includes marinating time.
Top Review by diner524
Great tasting chicken recipe. I made this for the gluten-free challenge for Australia/NZ leg of ZWT8. I made it as written other then replacing the soy sauce with "Reduced Sodium San-J gluten Free Tamari" sauce. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (original recipe calls for 2 t fresh)
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (I used several more!)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a ziploc bag and seal. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4-24 hours.
- Prepare grill to medium high heat.
- Place chicken on sprayed grill rack and discard marinade.
- Grill 3 minutes on each side until done. This took me about 15 minutes.