Prep 4 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick and easy grill recipe from the July 2008 Cooking Light. I thought it would be posted here somewhere but I just don't see it. This is such a yummy and easy recipe...perfect for a lazy summer evening. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (original recipe calls for 2 t fresh)
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (I used several more!)
- cooking spray
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a ziploc bag and seal. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4-24 hours.
- Prepare grill to medium high heat.
- Place chicken on sprayed grill rack and discard marinade.
- Grill 3 minutes on each side until done. This took me about 15 minutes.
Great tasting chicken recipe. I made this for the gluten-free challenge for Australia/NZ leg of ZWT8. I made it as written other then replacing the soy sauce with "Reduced Sodium San-J gluten Free Tamari" sauce. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
I made this for the gluten free challenge (Australia 2012). I used chicken breasts and gluten free soy sauce. I marinated it overnight then grilled on the gas barbie. Delicious, tender and great flavors. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT 8- Australia/New Zealand.
I marinated for about 7 hours, and I thought mine were a little bit salty. I used low sodium soy sauce, so next time I'll reduce the soy sauce just a bit. These turned out so moist and tasty.....We really enjoyed these. I grilled on a charcoal grill exactly as posted in the recipe, and they turned out perfectly. These are so juicy and delicious! Thanks for sharing!