Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious glazed salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place the salmon fillets skin side down in a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, maple syrup and ginger.
- Spoon maple mixture over fish.
- Broil fish in the top third of oven until a knife tip, when inserted into center of fish comes out warm. About 15 minutes.
- Baste with pan juices halfway through.
- To serve, place on plates and drizzle pan juice over top.