Soy Lime Marinated Salmon Steaks With Wasabi Mayo
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a dish large enough to hold the salmon. Add the salmon and turn to coat. Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
- Turn the salmon over and marinate for one hour more.
- Combine the mayonnaise and wasabi powder in a small bowl; cover and store in the fridge until needed.
- When the salmon has fully marinated, warm at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the barbecue and lightly oil the grills.
- Grill the salmon for 3 to 4 minute per side, or until just cooked through.
- Top the steaks with a small spoonful of the mayonnaise and garnish with the lime slices and chopped green onion.