Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An excellent marinade for any meat. I've tried this with fish, chicken, pork and beef, so like I said, ANY meat! Marinade should be good for up to 2 pounds of meat, this is an extremely flavorful marinade, a little bit goes a LONG way! Garnish your meat with lime wedges! Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely sliced
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- Mix all ingredients and marinate with your choice of meat!
- Marinade for less than 2 hours for chicken or fish, and marinade no more than 4 hours for beef or pork. Use your judgment, DH and I like super strong flavors and will marinate for up to 8 hours.
Fast and easy! Can't get any better than this! I cut the recipe in half and used 2 boneless breast. I marinated it for 2 days (DH fault...not mine) and they (still!!) turned out perfect. DH kept on commenting...a number of times...how good these were! Kudos on a great recipe!!!
Excellent, cut recipe in half and marinated 2 boneless breasts for about 3 hours and they turned out beautifully. Even being a bit overcooked the marinade allowed them to maintain a nice soft texture. Really good, thanks for sharing!