Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This steak marinade is pretty easy to make and packs a different flavor into your steaks. Marinade for 4-8 hours before cooking.
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon juice
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml dried basil
- 4.92 ml dried parsley flakes
- 1.23 ml white pepper
- 0.59 ml hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1.23 ml instant minced garlic (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.