Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Makes a great dip for tortillas or chips. If making it ahead of time refrigerate in a tightly sealed container.
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 bunch green onion, trimmed and thinly sliced (about 1 cup loosely packed)
- 1⁄2 cup roasted soybeans
- 1⁄2 cup canned soybeans (white beans drained and rinsed)
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 large red bell peppers, halved lengthwise cored and seeded (optional)
- Scoop avocados into large bowl and mash well with fork.
- Stir in green onions, soy nuts, soybean, onion, lemon juice, coriander and chili powder.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- (Optional) fill pepper halves with mixture and serve immediately.