1/6 Photos of Soy Glazed Salmon Kabobs
Soy sauce and fish are staples of many of the Pacific Islands where Asian influence has become infused into local cuisine. The abundance of shoreline provides ease to fresh fish as well. Here tasty glazed salmon kabobs, which go well with some sliced green onion, chopped ginger and fresh black pepper fryed in some butter and then mixed into a bed of cooked Basmati rice, my preference. I think this recipe was originally from the Highliner website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat fish dry with paper towels.
- 2Cut into 1-inch cubes.
- 3In small bowl, combine glaze ingredients.
- 4Thread fish onto skewers and brush both sides with glaze.
- 5Broil or grill over high heat for about 7 minutes, basting with glaze and turning once, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 6*Be careful not to overcook.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy Glazed Salmon Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 386.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 21.2 g