1/1 Photo of Soy Glazed Almonds
Easy and delicious savory almonds. Simple enough for everyday snacking but elegant enough to be served at a party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
- 3Add almonds to pan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently, over medium heat. Boil for about five minutes, stirring frequently, until liquid is reduced and absorbed.
- 4Stir in the canola oil and spread almonds out evenly on a cookie sheet.
- 5Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, stirring mid-way, until nuts are very fragrant and no longer wet to the touch.
- 6Allow almonds to cool completely before storing in an air-tight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy Glazed Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.1
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 503.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.5 g