Soy/Ginger Sauce Rack of Lamb
- To make the Soy and Ginger Marinade: in a bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir until well blended.
- For the lamb: Wrap the chop bones with aluminum foil.
- (This will minimize the exposure of bones to the marinade and prevent the bones from turning black during the grilling process.) Marinate the racks of lamb for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Over high heat, grill the racks of lamb until nicely marked and golden brown in color.
- Remove the aluminum foil covering the lamb bones.
- Transfer to a preheated oven to finish cooking to medium rare or.