Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mirin
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 inch ginger, thinly sliced,smashed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 cup chopped shallot
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chili paste
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 lamb racks, trimmed and frenched
- To make the Soy and Ginger Marinade: in a bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir until well blended.
- For the lamb: Wrap the chop bones with aluminum foil.
- (This will minimize the exposure of bones to the marinade and prevent the bones from turning black during the grilling process.) Marinate the racks of lamb for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Over high heat, grill the racks of lamb until nicely marked and golden brown in color.
- Remove the aluminum foil covering the lamb bones.
- Transfer to a preheated oven to finish cooking to medium rare or.